Bengaluru, India

Bengaluru, India

For us, our clothes are a representation of who we are. We express our style/values through the clothes we wear. They hold memories of our journeys. When we started searching for first clothing line, we wanted to find suppliers that believed in the same values as us. Someone who believes in doing better for the environment and the people living in it!

Bengaluru

Intro | Sustainability

85% of all their fabrics are derived from sustainable resources and the other 15% come from high quality deadstock fabric! We chose to work with organic cotton, linen, eri (peace) silk, Lyocell (Tencel in this case) and deadstock.

All organic cotton is sourced from GOTS certified units in Gujarat and all dyes used in the making of their fabrics are azo-free and contain no plastisol's (PVC). One of our jackets is block printed using natural dyes!

Besides the physical production of their garments, they have also brought sustainability measures to other aspects of their business.

Besides the physical production of their garments, they have also brought sustainability measures to other aspects of their business.

  • All fabric rolls are delivered plastic free. They use old plastic slips from 3 years ago to store the new rolls. 
  • All fabric scraps are sent to a local NGO that helps empower women through job creation.
  • No artificial light is needed during daytime hours because the studio is well lit using natural light. No air conditioning is need as the studio is extremely well ventilated!
  • All packaging is current derived from recycled materials. They are working with a new company to replace all their packaging with "a new age material".

  • Bengaluru Studio
  • Sewing Machine
  • Bengaluru Studio

Ethically Made

We love their devotion to traditional craft! In many cases, they chose to work with hands instead of machines which, gave their clothes a personal touch that we love here at Soluna! Many other their garments are hand woven and a few incorporate hand block printing! 

All employees receive a living wage and all employees have access to free training sessions where they can learn/advance their career opportunities. They also pride themselves on giving precedence to the physical and mental health of their employees.

As mentioned above, all employees at their organic cotton units are GOTS certified!

Their goal is to be inclusive, fair and responsible. 

Ethically made

Shop Bengaluru

Your product's name

$19.99

Your product's name

$19.99

Ethically made

explore something different